First of all, I want to thank Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews for nominating me in this award. You, peeps, must have noticed that this is my first blogger award ever since I started blogging. So thank you so much Mandy!! Be sure to check her blog, peeps, to see her own post of this award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Now I don’t think there are still people who don’t know about this award. But for those of you who don’t this award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog. Check her blog out peeps!!
Three things about myself:
- I read my very first book when I was eleven and it was a book from a local author. Still couldn’t forget the story of it. And ever since then I have love to read books but because I can’t afford to buy my own books I borrow from my cousin.
- At first, my parents support my love of reading but when I started liking novel books, books that need more money to buy, they kind of started telling me to slow down. And I can’t.
- I have two phobias. Claustrophobia and Katsaridaphobia. I just revealed to you a weapon you could use when you’re plotting against me. Haha!
Answering Mandy’s questions…
A Must Have Question: favorite Disney Princess? If you’re not a fan of the Princesses (le gasp), favorite Disney movie?
Hmm. My favorite Disney princess would Ariel because I really, really love mermaids. A long time ago when I was a kid, I dreamt of becoming a mermaid. Crazy dream.
What is the first book you remember reading? Did you like it?
Oi. I remembered the story of the first book I’ve read but for the love of me I could not remember the title of it. And yes I liked it so much. Though when I think about it now, it wasn’t a type of book an eleven year-old kid should be reading. (The genre was new adult. Lol!)
Have you always loved reading? Is there a time where you ever quit?
I have always loved reading. And never have I thought of quitting. Reading is my escape from reality, from the people who bullied me when I was a kid, and from the problems I face in present that I feel like I could not handle anymore. I loved reading so much it somehow became one of my priorities and an addition to my dream, to read more.
If you were stuck on a desert island (happens all the time), what three to five books would you take with you?
Whenever I encounter a question like this I could never find an answer. Seriously. There are always good books everywhere. But if I really need to have a choice, I think it would be those books that talks about adventure and being stranded in an island. So you know, I know I’m not alone. Haha!
If you could go anywhere in the world (or outside of it), where would you go?
I think I would go to space or under the sea. If ever I could find a way to breathe on either places.
Again, thank you so much to Mandy!
Now my questions for my nominees:
- What is your guilty pleasure genre or book?
- Would you exchange something really, really precious (thing not a person) to you for an unlimited supply of books?
- If you found a genie in a lamp and got only one wish, what would that wish be?
- If you were given a chance to give life on one of your book boyfriends and be with you as your real life boyfriend complete with their personality from the book they came from who would it be? And chose ONLY ONE.
- If you can be a mythical creature, what creature are you? And why?
My nominees are:
Thank you so much for reading up to here, peeps! Love you all!