- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
How did The Booknerd Dragon started?
Once upon a time, a site I found on Instagram was looking for book reviewers to be a guest reviewer in their site. So I gave it a shot and they actually accepted my review of two books, P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han and Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, and they posted it on their site. And I felt good about reviewing those books because those were the books that gave me a hangover. Then I thought to myself, reviewing isn’t that hard. It’s just like sharing your opinions or thoughts about that book. Then I started exploring the blogging platforms and, at that time, I still don’t know how to blog so I set it aside and focus on just reading. Until last year where I just want to share my thoughts on the books I read but have nowhere to post because Goodreads is still a stranger to me that I decided to finally explore more of book blogging and actually learn how to do it. And then here it is! My blog! 😀
What’s the meaning behind your name?
When I started signing up on WordPress, I don’t have a very interesting domain to put. So I just enter the most common name for readers which is The Booknerd. The name is plain and I didn’t actually have the time to think of a new name for this blog. Then I stumble upon book tags that actually inspired me to add another word there. If I’m gonna call my blog something so common, I might as well add something not so common. Hence the word Dragon. 😀
Advice to other bloggers.
Lol. Okay. I don’t think I am the right person to give advices about blogging because I am still learning about it myself. But if I can give an advice or two, maybe:
- Explore other blogs and don’t hesitate to click the follow button if you feel like it. You can always get inspirations and motivations on the blogs you follow.
- Don’t be shy on commenting on a blog post if you want to comment to. Just be sure that it’s not a bad comment then comment away! The book blogging community is a friendly community I can assure you that. And the more you comment to blogs, the more friends you have. Not to mention more activity and reasons to enjoy being in this community.
There you have it peeps! These awards are so amazing and I don’t think I deserve them all but I am really grateful to the people who keep nominating me. Thank you again Susan!
Here are the people I nominate:
Feel free to not do this if you don’t want to. 😀
That’s all for now peeps! Thanks for reading up to here! Love you all!