How are you all?
It’s that time of the month again!! So fast! Oh my gosh! I can’t keep up!! XD
A month has passed and I only have another month left to enjoy my summer vacation. Although I would enjoy it more if I actually have an internet connection in my house right now. But with the situation I’m in, it’s likely to be a no internet all throughout summer.
Anyway, because it’s summer I managed to read more than my usual count. Plus the fact that I do nothing but read due to internet absence, I managed to read a lot! (For me that is. I don’t read too much in a month, you know that bessies. XD)
So! Here are the books I’ve read this month! I’m gonna put it down as a list because pictures will take too much space in this post.
- The Crown by Kiera Cass
- Seraphina’s Awakening by Sheena Hutchinson (Review)
- A Perfect Stranger by Danielle Steel
- The Harbinger (The Fray Theory Novella) by Nelou Keramati (Review)
- Enchant by Demelza Carlton (Review)
- This is Reckless (Checkmate #3) by Kennedy Fox
- This is Effortless (Checkmate #4) by Kennedy Fox
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Black Dawn by Mallory McCarthy (Review + Tour)
- The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo #2) by Rick Riordan
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- This is War (Checkmate #1) by Kennedy Fox
- This is Love (Checkmate #2) by Kennedy Fox
- Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J Maas
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J Maas
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J Maas
- Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J Maas
That’s it for my monthly wrap up! Yeah. I say I am still enjoying my summer vacation. Haha! I’m already done with The Assassin’s Blade and I will probably read the Lunar Chronicles next. I will try because again, I’m a mood reader.
So! How did you bessies do with you wrap up this month? Spot any of your favorites? Or even the ones you’re done reading? What are your thoughts? Let’s talk in the comments!
Thanks for reading up to here bessies! Love you all!